|Theoretical & Applied Karstology
|Subscribe; Buy; Exchange TAK|
|If you are interested in getting TAK issues, there are several scenarios that may apply.
First, if you are linked with an academic library, check with them. TAK is sent to more than 150 big university libraries around the world - there might be a chance that "yours" is on our list. If this is not the case, tell them about TAK and see if you can persuade them to make a subscription with us.
Second, you may still buy (almost) all TAK issues published so far. Check with us as instructed below.
Third, you may be the Editor of a journal sharing the same field as TAK or a connected field, OR you may simply want to send us a book we don't have, OR to pay for us a subscription that we cannot afford in exchange for past or future TAKs. Use your imagination and trust our good will as we'll trust yours!
TAK's policy concerning exchange vs. subscriptions/sales is simple. Since the journal is published by the Institute of Speleology, any publication sent in exchange for TAK will go straight to the Institute's Library. We, therefore, encourage exchanges of any kind, as long as what we get fits with the interests of our researchers (ranging from biospeleology, through cave paleontology up to the whole spectra of karst and physical speleology). Otherwise, think about subscribing (payment in advance, special price, TAK availability is guaranteed) or about buying TAK.
|For buying TAK, there are three steps:
1. Send us an email. You will receive from us a confirmation mesage with an account number and instructions for a wire transfer.
2. Make your payment. Make sure there is no charge for the payment receiver and send us a copy of your money order by fax or as attached "jpg" file.
3. As soon as we'll get the confirmation from our bank, we'll send you the books and a receipt by surface or air mail.
|TAK prices as of November 13, 2001:
TAK 1-3: USD 19.-
TAK 4-15: USD 26.-
Institutional (libraries, etc):
TAK 1-3: USD 29.-
TAK 4-15: USD 36.-
All prices include postage.
Discounts may apply for large orders.
|Special subscription price for TAK 16/2003:
(if paid until May 30, 2003)
USD 18.- for Europe
USD 20.- for other countries
Institutional (libraries, etc.):
USD 28.- for Europe
USD 30.- for other countries
Postage fees included (surface mail).
|Subscribing to TAK, follows the same steps:
1. Send us an email. You will receive from us a confirmation message with an account number and instructions for a wire transfer and the special subscription price applying for your country.
2. Make your payment. Make sure that your payment is done before the deadline, that there is no charge for the payment receiver and send us a copy of your money order by fax or as attached "jpg" file.
3. TAK issues that you subscribed for will be mailed to you within a week after they'll come out from the printing office.
|In both cases, cheque payments are equally acceptable: a bank surcharge of USD 4 should be added to the total value for payments below USD 400.|